Exclusive LNG terminal site visit
Day 2 of the course will be taught at the Enagas regasification plant in the Port of Barcelona.
Informa Connect does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the links on the event website or supplied by the Event Operations team. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa Connect and the hotel.
Enagás is the leading natural gas transmission company in Spain and technical manager of the gas system, and is accredited as an independent TSO by the European Union. Its experience and know-how regarding LNG technology and its management skills make it an ideal strategic partner on projects and for the provision of services.
Enagás Barcelona Regasification Plant
Enagas operates 11,000 km of high-pressure gas pipelines, six regasification plants and three strategic natural gas storage facilities.
- 6 tanks
- Storage capacity: 760,000 m3 LNG
- Regasification: 1,950,000 m3/h
- Average loading rate: 3,000 m3 (n)/h
- Min/ max docking capacity 30,000/ 266,000 m3 LNG
- LNG truck loading 15 GWh/ 3 bays/ day (50 trucks/day)
- LNG methane tanker loading: max. 3,500 m3/h