October 14-16, 2020
Industry Leading Frameworks for Mitigating Compliance Risk, Improving Operational Efficiency and Streamlining End-To-End Processes
The must-attend meeting for streamlining communication, engagement and management between the life sciences industry and HCPs. Participate in open discussions and take back proven strategies to improve the effectiveness and compliance of healthcare provider interactions.
What to Expect
Customizable Programming and Valuable Networking
- Live Polling and Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Review of Critical Benchmarking Data
- 8+ Hours of Networking with Industry Counterparts
- Two Tailored Summits
- The Rise of Virtual Engagement with Physicians
- Analyzing FMV for Speaker and Ad Board Members
Stay on the Pulse of Current Enforcement Trends
- Emerging Compliance Risks
- Transparency Reporting and Recent Legislation Updates
- Impact of AKS and FCPA on HCP Engagement
- Third-Party Monitoring and Oversight
Critical Content to Enhance HCP Engagement
Overcome Challenges in Contract Management
Improve Internal Cross-Functional Communication
Address both National and Global Guidelines for Interacting with HCPs
Gain First-Hand Input from an HCP Regarding Industry Collaboration
Benchmark with Industry Peers for FMV Consistency
Download the 2020 Preview
Preview all the latest updates for Informa Connect–CBI’s upcoming 4th Annual HCP Engagement Strategies.
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at HCP Engagement Strategies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.