20 October 2020
Delivered Live Online (BST time) & On-Demand Afterwards
Maritime Cyber Security Virtual Summit
Protect your data and vessel from cyber attacks.
Lloyd's Maritime Academy presents a one-day summit on cyber protection software, standardisation across the industry and the proposed IMO guidelines.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
Full agenda and speaker list coming soon.
Protect your vessel from the inside out, and ensure your staff are fully trained in handling your cyber security software.
A unified approach
As the second largest industry in the world, find out how shipping is standardising its approach to data security and cyber risk management.
Resolution MSC.428 (98)
What does the future look like for the IMO's Maritime Cyber Risk Management in Safety Management Systems?
What to expect
- Our virtual platform will be your summit venue
- Enjoy enhanced flexibility with access to live and on-demand content
- Interact with influential speakers during live Q&A
- Participate in live polls
- Join hosted meeting rooms
- Visit exhibitors at virtual booths who will display a range of recorded material and downloadable information
- Sing up to 1:1 meetings with our exhibitors to find out more about their services
Partner with us as a virtual sponsor
Demonstrate your thought leadership and align your brand with the new virtual market.
Partnering with us at this virtual forum, will allow you to access an audience unconstrained by traditional travel and time considerations. Benefit from deeper insights from our audience with enhanced analytics in your post show report.
Maritime Cyber Security Summit is a CPD certified event. Attendees can request a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk.