March 31 - April 2, 2020
San Francisco, CA
Supercharge the Power of Data Science and Analytics to Deliver Business Impact
Join the New Business Power Team: Data Science, Marketing Analytics, and Insights:
Over the course of three days, discover the infinite possibilities that emerge when data science, marketing analytics, insights, and marketing executives break down silos and work together to drive bottom line impact across an organization.
PEER SHARING. NETWORKING. BEST PRACTICES.
Every business recognizes that customer data is critical to growth. But it’s not enough to just collect and analyze data. Winning organizations are those that seamlessly embed data, analytics, & insights into the fabric of the organizations’ decision-making process.
All sessions and speakers at MADS: Marketing Analytics & Data Science focus on three core principles: Best practices for ensuring synergy between data science and analytics; hacks to ensure a data-driven mindset is embedded into your organizational culture, and proven strategies for enhancing the value of impact in the overall organization.
Data Science and Analytics Leaders Converge
Digital Marketing Evangelist, Blogger and Author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
Dr. Kirk Borne
Principal Data Scientist, Data Science Fellow, and Executive Advisor
Booz Allen Hamilton
What is MADS?
Collaborative Workshops - These 90-Minute interactive immersive learning sessions designed for executives and practitioners who want to immediately put the information presented at the conference into practice. In these sessions, attendees will join forces with their peers to brainstorm solutions and learn strategies to navigate the cross-industry challenges that abound in the Marketing Analytics & Data Science space.
Case Studies - Real-world business cases demonstrating how industry leaders are successfully creating and implementing best-in-class approaches to optimize data to strategically achieve business goals
Roundtable Discussions - These informal idea exchange sessions provide a great outlet for you to network, discuss hot topics, trends or challenges with your conference peers. Discover what others are doing with data and the role it plays within their organization.
- B2B MARKETING & ANALYTICS: B2B marketing and analytics is a whole different ballgame than B2C. Understand the distinction. Get the leg up you need.
- ANALYTICS: From Web analytics to predictive, making informed business decisions is key to gaining insights and achieving a meaningful path forward.
- BUILDING TEAMS & SOURCING TALENT: Finding the right skillset in a candidate while keeping current employees' skillsets fresh is essential to building, scaling and strategizing teams. Learn the fundamentals needed for raising your dream team.
- MARTECH: Capture best practices and see successful MarTech stacks that increase ROI and smartly use marketing dollars.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING: Witness cutting-edge, real-world examples of AI and ML and see how they can enhance your business’ bottom line.
- LIFECYCLE MARKETING: A consumer's journey from a prospect to converting to becoming an advocate is an intricate process. Master all you need to know and elevate your customer’s lifetime value.
Who Should Attend MADS?
- Data Science
- Research & Development
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Intelligence