2020 MADS West PRICING AND VENUE
Two Day Pass
Choose a 2 day pass for either March 31 & April 1 or April 1 & 2. Register Early and Save:
- By December 13, 2019 Save $450 - $1,845
- By January 10, 2020 Save $400 - $1,895
- By February 7, 2020 Save $300 - $1,995
- By March 6, 2020 Save $100 - $2,195
Standard rate for the 2 day pass is $2,295
Three Day Pass
The 3 Day Pass gives you access to March 31- April 2. Register Early and Save:
- By December 13, 2019 Save $450 - $2,445
- By January 10, 2020 Save $400 - $2,495
- By February 7, 2020 Save $300 - $2,595
- By March 6, 2020 Save $100 - $2,795
Standard rate for the 3 day pass is $2,895
MADS Group Savings
Send More & Save More:
- Save $100 off the current rate when you send a group of 2
- Save $250 off the current rate when you send a group of 3-4
- Save $500 off the current rate when you send a group of 5+
To take advantage of discount offers, contact Kevin Schlear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1625 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Room Rate: $289 + tax + $20 Resort Fee
This rate is good through March 6, 2020 or until sold out. To book your room, Click Here.
A Boutique Hotel in Japantown near Fillmore Street, San Francisco
With an ambiance that embraces conversation, discovery, and a bit of reflection, Hotel Kabuki is for the traveler who wants to experience a neighborhood, not just a visit. One of the few boutique hotels just steps from Pacific Heights’ famed Fillmore District, we provide easy access to some of San Francisco’s most exciting dining, shops, and sights, including Union Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Lombard Street. Following a $30 million renovation in 2018, Hotel Kabuki delights guests with a vibrant design that fuses together the modernity of industrial details with the warmth and richness of vintage touches.
KNect365 does not have a 3rd party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below link. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency this is not recommended, as they are unknown to KNect365 and the hotel.
Please be advised that no third party providers have been authorized by KNect365, MADS or Hotel Kabuki to provide such services, and any representations to the contrary should be considered fraudulent. All reservations should be made directly with the Hotel Kabuki. KNect365 disclaims responsibility for any losses or complications arising out of attempted hotel bookings by attendees through third party providers.