November 14-16, 2022
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country,
San Antonio, TX
COLLABORATE. IDEATE. POWER FORWARD.
At MADS, data science and marketing analytics align and a revenue-driving powerhouse is formed.
MEET THESE INDUSTRY LEADERS LIVE AND IN PERSON!
This is not the year to miss out on attending a live event
Nowhere else this year will you get this educational experience with access to leading marketing analytics and data science experts that pack a punch and ensure your place ahead of the competition in 2022. If you wait to attend an event in 2022, you are already behind!
At MADS 2021, not only will you unlock the infinite possibilities of working together, you will also receive FREE, FULL ACCESS to all content on TMRE - The Market Research Event's day 1. Dive into insights content before 2 full days of MADS!
What is MADS?
- Powerful case studies that showcase HOW data science and marketing analytics can work together to impact your company’s bottom line.
- Access to speakers from Caterpillar Inc., Rue Gilt Group, Audi of America, The Coca-Cola Company and more!
- Access to ALL of TMRE – The Market Research Event’s content (which is loaded with insights and analytics sessions!) on Monday, November 15.
- Keynote presentations from Kriti Singh, Chief Analytics & Insights Officer at Procter & Gamble, and Avinash Kaushik, Author and Digital Marketing Evangelist.
- Building a Data Driven & Informed Culture – Building the right data science team, achieving organizational buy-in and producing informed, data-based decisions are just a few of the common hurdles in a data-driven world. Learn pitfalls, techniques and available tools to becoming a data powerhouse.
- Future Trends in Marketing Analytics and Data Science – What was learned from the pandemic? How did the customer win? Harness best practices, lessons learned and a future-forward outlook on marketing and data science.
- The Customer Journey – A customer's journey from a prospect to converting to becoming an advocate is an intricate process. Master all you need to know and elevate your customer’s lifetime value.
- Impact Obsessed – Streamline your marketing efforts and budget while showcasing a proven track record for revenue growth. Now is the time to up the ante on ROI and efficiency.
Who Should Attend MADS?
- Data Science
- Research & Development
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Intelligence
Data has become the greatest enabler in business today
Every business recognizes that customer data is critical to growth. But it’s not enough to just collect and analyze data. Winning organizations are those that seamlessly embed data, analytics, & insights into the fabric of the organizations’ decision-making process.
All sessions and speakers at MADS: Marketing Analytics & Data Science focus on three core principles: Best practices for ensuring synergy between data science and analytics; hacks to ensure a data-driven mindset is embedded into your organizational culture, and proven strategies for enhancing the value of impact in the overall organization.