September 21 - 23, 2020
Hilton Boston Logan Airport,
Leverage New Strategies and Tools for the Top Risks Facing Medical Device and Diagnostic Technology Companies
Convening senior-level legal and compliance professionals for robust discussions on the latest enforcement trends, ethical standards and best practices to effectively manage risk and strengthen controls.
What to Expect
Compelling Content for In-Depth Discourse
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- AdvaMed Code of Ethics Update
- Combination product issues
- CAPA regulations
- Quality audits
- Joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions
- Value-based arrangements
- Upcoming changes to the Sunshine Act and how it will affect your business’s reporting
Tackling Global Issues
- Compliance with EU MDR and IVDR
- Conducting international compliance investigations
- Third-party risk management
- Impact of digital disruption on legal and compliance functions
- International transparency reporting requirements
Valuable Networking and Advanced Programming
- Highly-acclaimed DOJ enforcement panel – get your questions answered
- Engagement with 75+ high-level compliance professionals
- New for 2020 – Exclusive Legal & Compliance Leadership Summit
- 8+ hours of networking activities
- CLE, CPE and CCB-accredited content
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at MedDevice MedTech Compliance
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.
The MedDevice MedTech Compliance Congress will be co-located with CBI’s 6th Annual Compliance Congress for Specialty Products.
Visit cbinet.com/specialtycompliance for more information.
Biotech Week Boston
Where Big Science and Bright Minds Meet
Biotech Week Boston is a festival of 15+ leading events spanning the drug development value chain, giving you access to the most innovative scientific minds and business leaders from Boston and around the world.
Dedicated to accelerating the business of biotechnology through new ideas, science, technology and partnerships, it’s an unparalleled opportunity to meet and do business with those who are shaping our industry's future, from researchers and investors, to CEOs and founders.
Unwind in the evenings with a celebration of science networking reception, games and music on the lawn, and a dazzling award party, Biotech Week Boston is the convergence of business and fun. www.BiotechWeekBoston.com