Delivered as a Hybrid Event
October 12-14, 2022 | JW Marriott Chicago,
Master Complex Regulatory Guidelines to Deliver Compliant Government Pricing and Reporting Programs
Providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
BREAKING - The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Passes
The recently passed Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 poses a significant impact on the pharmaceutical industry. In a departure from long-standing policy, the Act imposes a requirement on manufacturers to negotiate drug prices with Medicare beginning in 2026. Medicare Part B and D inflation rebates and a new Medicare Part D discount requirement will have a more immediate effect on manufacturers when they become effective, potentially as early as 2023.
What does this mean for the MDRP Summit? Some of our expert speakers weigh in!
Alice Valder Curran, Hogan Lovells US LLP
“The IRA confirms the importance of the GP team as a strategic partner in any product’s life cycle management as well as commercial success. This year’s MDRP Summit is perfectly timed so that we can come together and collaborate as a GP community to better understand this new statute.”
John Shakow, King & Spalding
“The MDRP Summit couldn’t come at a better time. Not only is the 340B program in flux, but we’ve got territorial expansion on the horizon, state transparency law confusion, and “narrow exception” decisions coming out. Icing on the cake are the big Medicare price negotiation and inflation rebate provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act. No new price reporting requirements per se, but very consequential GTN implications for drugs in the Medicare markets, driven by metrics like AMP, ASP and Non-FAMP. Lots to discuss when we get together in Chicago.”
Chris Schott, Laham & Watkins LLP
"Join government pricing and market access thought leaders to untangle the complicated legislation and discuss what pharmaceutical manufacturers should do to prepare."
Timely Topics and Compelling Content Coming Your Way in 2022
Bringing you content covering 340B, the Final Rule, State Drug Price Transparency, FSS, VA/DoD, Patient Support, Data Integrity, CLD Analysis, Rebate Credits, Discrepancies with URA Calculations and everything in between, you'll end your week with us ready to conquer the complex, ever-evolving regulatory guidelines and accelerate your career by sourcing world-class content and everyone who matters in Medicaid.
Analyze Federal and State Regulations
- Explore the long-term effects of HRSA’s guidelines for Contract Pharmacy Arrangements and 340B and how drug manufacturers, covered entities and contract pharmacies can collaborate in the future
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize them
Advance Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Collaborate and meet one-on-one with States in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings! States confirmed to date: Alaska | Arkansas | Arizona | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Georgia | Indiana | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maryland | Michigan | Montana | Nebraska | New Hampshire | New York | North Carolina | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island South Carolina | Virginia
- Facilitate better collaboration between Government Pricing and Contracting Stakeholders
Safeguard Your Compliance Strategies on Government Program Mandates
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master the framework and methodologies for new products and launches for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma
- Decipher policy updates and processes directly from OIG and CMS
Meet the Experts Driving the Dialogue...
Our speakers represent today's leading government pricing and reporting professionals working within life sciences. The MDRP Summit attendees have the opportunity to hear from 60+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards GP excellence.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at MDRP
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.