May 16-18, 2023
The Omni Shoreham Hotel,
Conquer the Complex Regulatory Guidelines and Evolve Strategies to Contract, Report & Comply with Federal and State Healthcare Programs
Hear from Leading GP Experts on MDRP Trends and Strategies and the Impacts to You and Your Business
Bringing Together Everyone Who Matters in Medicaid to Discuss Critical Topics in 2023 and Beyond...
Analyze Federal and State Regulations and Benchmark Best Practices for Implementation
- Get litigation updates for contract pharmacy arrangements and the 340B program and how to operationalize them
- Review investigations into PBM price transparency – what does it mean for Manufacturers?
- Decipher policy updates and processes directly from OIG and CMS
Optimize Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Learn about State pricing board committees, how they work and what this will mean for reporting
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master the framework and methodologies for new products and launches for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates with Key Experts in the Industry
- Dive deep into CMS guidance around the IRA, examine the unintended consequences and how it will affect you and your company
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize
- Review integrations and affiliation stacking
Meet the Medicaid Experts Driving the Dialogue in 2023...
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a senior‑level professional from the bio/pharma or device industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Government Pricing
- Government Contracts
- Government Reporting
- Government Affairs
- Managed Markets
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Medicaid & Govt Pricing
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
I thought this was one of the most informative and well run GP and Medicaid Congresses yet. I really enjoyed the speakers — all of them did terrific jobs with their materials. I thought the choice of topics was well executed and the facilities of course were fantastic!”