Drive Innovation to Improve Care, Outcomes and Value
Network with State Medicaid Directors and managed care organizations to hear policy updates and discuss approaches to care management, social determinants of health, alternative payment models and member engagement strategies.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- On-demand access to content and topic resources
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Pointed problem-solving and solution sourcing
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts
POWER OF NETWORKING:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND DYNAMIC FEATURES:
- 4 Days of In-Depth, Live and On-Demand Sessions and Panel Discussions
- 2+ Hours of Live Q&A with Featured Speakers
- Keynote Insights from The Commonwealth Fund, GAO, MACPAC, Kaiser Permanente, Amerigroup, CareOregon and State of Maryland Department of Health
- Live State Medicaid Director Panel Discussion
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at MMCC 2021
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
Sally Szumlas, RN MS, CPHQ, NEA-BC
Family Health Network
Great content, caliber of speakers, topic diversity and applicability. Continue the great balance between policy-making and challenges the states and health plans are facing when they are managing models of care delivery and achieving outcomes. Great themes and best practices for novel implementation models.