May 19–21, 2020
Disney’s Contemporary Resort,
Drive Innovation to Improve Care, Outcomes and Value
Network with state officials, Medicaid directors, health plans and pharmaceutical executives to hear policy updates and discuss approaches to care management, social determinants of health, alternative payment models and member engagement strategies.
Address the Most Pressing Issues Facing State Medicaid Officials, MCOs and Healthcare Providers
Exclusive Insight from State Medicaid Directors
- Hear policy updates and initiatives from Virginia, Louisiana, North Dakota, Nebraska and Washington D.C.!
- Insight into Medicaid expansion, work requirements and block grants
- Push to build out the behavioral health continuum in states through 1115 waivers
- Initiatives to incorporate social determinants of health into managed care
In-Depth Content Spanning 3-Days of Benchmarking
- 3 In-Depth Tracks
- 6 Topic Intensives
- 9 Dynamic Keynotes and Plenary Sessions
- State Medicaid Director Panel Discussion
- 7+ Hours of Peer-to-Peer Networking Opportunities
Fresh Perspectives on Critical Topics in Managed Care
- Payment and Delivery System Reform
- Strategies to Address SDOH and Enhance Healthcare Delivery
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse in Medicaid Managed Care
- Technology to Drive Member Engagement
- Physical and Behavioral Health Service Integration
A Snapshot of Thought-Leaders Driving the Dialogue in 2020…
Melinda Abrams, MS
Senior Vice President, Delivery System Reform & International Innovations
The Commonwealth Fund
Senior Deputy Director/Medicaid Director
District of Columbia Department of Health Care Finance
Medicaid Deputy Director, Program Operations, Compliance, Quality and Innovations
Louisiana Department of Health
Download the 2020 Preview
See the latest updates from Informa Connect–CBI’s Medicaid Managed Care Congress.
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Medicaid Managed Care Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.