May 19-21, 2020
Disney’s Contemporary Resort,
Lake Buena Vista
Drive Innovation to Improve Care, Outcomes and Value
Network with state officials, Medicaid directors, health plans and pharmeutical executives to hear policy updates and discuss approaches to care management, social determinants of health, alternative payment models and member engagement strategies.
Here’s how MMCC will help you survive market disruption and thrive in 2020 and beyond.
Connect with State Medicaid Directors and Association Executives:
- State Medicaid Directors provide critical insight on the impact of federal and state policies, as well as share strategies to improve quality, manage cost, and drive Medicaid innovation.
- Network and learn from State and Federal policymakers and executive leadership from ACAP and MHPA.
- Hear the work State Medicaid Directors are doing to advance managed care in Kentucky, Maryland and Mississippi!
Deep Dive Discussions with Top Experts On:
- The disruption being caused by the new work requirements and the enormous ramifications for HCPs
- State waivers covering SDoH, 1115 and 1332
- Developing Value Based Payment Contracts/Agreements
- Operational readiness for LTSS integration with Medicaid and duals populations
- Relationship between providers and plans – collaboration and improving patient care
Hear New Insights on Managed Care’s Toughest Ongoing Issues:
- Member Engagement for Complex Populations
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Managing Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Funding insecurity and cost control
- Incorporating Innovation and Technology
Earn Your CPE Credits!
To ensure that you walk away from this conference with all the tools you need to succeed, MMCC 2020 offers Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits to attendees.
Following the conclusion of the conference, all attendees will be eligible to earn up to a total of 13 credits for 3 days of attendance and 10 credits for 2 days.*
*Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.