As a sponsor in this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you both an outstanding Live and Virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the Medical Affairs World Congress. Please read carefully though each section, and let us know if you have any questions.
John Egan | +1-908-310-7683 | email@example.com
Sponsor Operations - Meghan Gemmell | +1-212-600-3438 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Operations - Kristin Wittreich | +1-212-600-3747 | email@example.com
Please review this list of important deadlines for both the In-Person and Virtual Event:
Thursday, September 29th:
- Virtual Sponsor Hub Assets (no submission necessary, though you will use these to build your Virtual Sponsor Hub)
- Virtual Sponsor Hub Demo (this will be recorded and available for your reference). A calendar invitation will be shared via email.
Monday, October 24th:
- Speaker Bios/Photos Due
- Pass Registration Due
Monday, October 31st:
- Slides/Presentation Decks Due
Tuesday, November 1st:
- Tracking for booth materials due to Informa Connect
- Earliest date for packages to arrive at hotel
Pass Registration - Due Monday October 24th
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event. All in-person passes will be automatically registered for the virtual event.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure of how many passes you have used, or what is included within your package, please contact Meghan Gemmell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions on how to register your complimentary passes will be communicated via email through the Exhibitor Manual Kit. If you have any changes to registered passes after submitting, please contact Meghan Gemmell
Speakers will automatically be registered and do not count towards your complimentary booth pass allotment. If you have not yet submitted your speaker details, please send to Kristin Wittreich - email@example.com as soon as possible. Speakers will be contacted directly with further information about their participation.
If your need to register for additional booth passes over your allocation, please contact your sales manager:
- John Egan - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to register for additional conference passes over your allocation - this can be handled through delegate sales:
- Matt Hannon- email@example.com
- Christopher Keegan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Kuchinski - email@example.com
HYBRID EVENT - NOVEMBER 7-8
As the Medical Affairs World Congress is a hybrid event, we will be live-streaming a portion of the in-person content to a virtual audience. Following the in-person dates, a portion of the live session recordings will be housed in our on-demand section within the ConnectMe portal. Your virtual sponsor hub allows you to connect directly with attendees and is a place for you to display content such as videos, images and documents. Attendees can connect with you via video chat and messenger functions and you are able to host 1-2-1 meetings.
We will be having a demo to run through the platform and show you how to edit your booth, taking place Thursday September 29th, at 11:30am - 12:00pm EST. This demo will be recorded and distributed for your reference.
Please prepare the following information:
- Company name
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company logo (500 x 300 px with transparent background)
- Company website URL
- Videos: up to 3 (5min max each) - HD 1920 x 1080 px or 1280 x 720 px - MP4
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn are possible, but not required)
- Downloads - up to 10 - PDFs
- Background Image/Color Image (1250 x 150px (landscape), jpg or png format)
- Banner Image (600 x 250 px, jpg or png format)
If you have any questions or concerns when building your booth, please contact Justine Comeau with our Digital Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Sponsor Hub Demo: Thursday September 29th
Once you have gathered your Virtual Sponsor Hub Assets, you will be able to build your company profile within ConnectMe.
Please watch the video on the left on how to update your virtual hub page. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Justine: email@example.com
1. Login - If you're the primary contact for the event, you can login with your email address to edit your booth. The first time you login, you will need to update your profile first.
- Virtual Event Login Link: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/lobby/events
- User Name: your email address (if you have participated at an event with us already, please use your existing login/password)
- Passwordless entry - follow the instructions on the page. If you have trouble with the 'pin' contact Justine Comeau
2. Click the Sponsor Hub Tab - find your company name and click 'Showcase'
3. Click Edit Stand - in the top right corner of your showcase page
4. Change/Update Content - you can add/remove any content in your hub. Click 'Update Showcase Demo' to publish your changes.
Shipping - Tracking Numbers
As part of our customer service to the exhibitors, please send the tracking numbers for any boxes/booths shipped. Our show management team will help track packages on-site should any issues or delays arise.
For shipping, please label with the below:
ATTN: Company & Onsite Contact Name
Number of boxes (i.e. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc.)
Informa Connect/Medical Affairs
The Hilton Inn at Penn
c/o John Monteverde
3600 Sansom Street
Philadelphia PA 19104
Please send complete tracking information by Tuesday, November 1st to Meghan Gemmell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth Setup - Sunday, November 6th
Booth Setup: Sunday, November 6th from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Booth setup will begin at 6:00pm on Sunday November 6th in the Woodlands Ballroom CD on the lobby level (second floor). The hall will open officially at 7:00am Monday morning when Registration begins.
Each exhibit will be 8’ inline booth space for a tabletop exhibit. Included in the booth space is a 6’ table, and 2 chairs. Please let us know if you would like access to power prior to arrival.
A backwall popup display under 8x8 is allowed, or other self-provided graphics like pull-up banners – though all must be placed behind the booth and not on the sides of the table. With the hotel’s limited storage space, all spare boxes/cases must be stored under or behind the table.
Exhibitor breakdown will be following the lunch break on Day 2, Tuesday, November 8th, at 1:40pm. Close of conference is at 3:00pm.
**A form to order AV from our partners at Metro Multimedia is coming soon.**
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS:
- Monday, November 7th - 7:00am - 6:40pm
- Tuesday, November 8th - 7:45am - 1:40pm
REGISTRATION DESK HOURS:
- Monday, November 7th - 7:00am - 6:40pm
- Tuesday, November 8th - 7:45am - 1:40pm
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event. For more information and support, please contact email@example.com
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
ONSITE HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Informa Connect will follow local city, state and national guidelines for mask and vaccination requirements. Currently, there are no requirements. We encourage those who wish to wear masks, based on personal risk profile and preferences, to do so.