Master The Legal Implications Of The EU MDR With Expert Advice, Case Studies And Interactive Discussions
Get To Grips With Legislation, Intellectual Property, Compliance And eHealth Legal Challenges For Medical Device Manufacturers
With Leading Private Practice, In-House Counsel, Competent Authority And Notified Body Perspectives
Navigate The Legal Challenges Of The EU MDR
Expert Legal Advice On Your Top Regulatory Challenges
- Transitional provisions under the EU MDR: What constitutes a "significant change"?
- Can you legally challenge decisions of your Notified Body? Find out the current state of play...
- Claims requirements: Talking labelling, advertising & instruction
- EU MDR & new Product Liability Directive: Hear the latest on liability claims
- Benefit from leading in-house counsel perspectives Google, Johnson & Johnson, Cook Medical, Align Technology, Abbott Laboratories UK Ltd and LumiraDX
Practical Legal Challenges: Solutions And Advice
- Delve into IP & data compliance for digital data and AI
- Get legal advice on tendering and procurement
- Hear the latest updates on EU anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Receive legal guidance on marketing products when you do not own the IP
- The challenge of clinical trial data: Reconciling inconsistencies with GDPR
Elsewhere At The MedTech Summit...
Take a look at the 8 other MedTech Summit conference tracks to see what else is on the agenda for you:
- Attend our EU Medical Device Regulation track for comprehensive coverage of the latest regulatory guidance, case studies and lessons learned under the EU MDR
- Who is liable for medical device software failures? Get leading insights in our Software and AI track
- Join Guerbet for case study examples of own-brand labeling (OBL) business strategies under the EU MDR in our Clinical Evaluations & Investigations track