Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for Medtech Summit 2022. Please carefully read through each section below and let Roshni Shah know if you have any questions.
KEY CONTACTS: SALES
email@example.com I +442080520401
firstname.lastname@example.org I +442080520405
KEY CONTACTS: OPERATIONS
Please ensure you have sent Roshni Shah the following
- Your company logo EPS & company profile ASAP
please send your high resolution logo in EPS format for onsite signage to Roshni Shah ASAP
- Health & Safety form signed - please click here for H&S form (page 8 - please complete your details and tick table pop up option)
- Insurance Certificate - Friday 20th May. Please email a copy of your company's insurance certificate for general/public liability)
- Pass Registration -TBC. Roshni Shah will be in touch on how to register your passes that are included in your contract
YOUR STAND & DELIVERABLES DETAILS
Standard size booths will be set with:
- Stand Size 3m x 2m (6sqm)
- 1 standard table and 2 standard chairs
- access to electricity
- wifi available
You will need to provide your own pop up booth/ display. Please provide your own extension leads if needed.
Please note: the exhibition area is carpeted.
DELIVERY ADDRESS & SET UP DETAILS
You are responsible for all delivery and pick up of your own material. Items can be delivered to the hotel from Wednesday 15th June onwards. Please ensure all your boxes are clearly labelled with the following:
Please click here for delivery label to put on all your boxes (please ensure you also put your own company name on there so we can identify your items onsite)
Your items then must be collected from your own organised courier by no later than 26th June 2022. Ideally collect by end of Friday 20th June
SET UP TIMES & BREAKDOWN: Roshni will in touch separately with you on your set up times and breakdown
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Roshni Shah
PASSES INCLUDED IN YOUR CONTRACT
The primary main contact from your company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Exhibitor Stand Staff passes for the in-person event.
All in-person passes will be automatically registered for the virtual platform.
If your need to register for additional exhibitor stand passes than what is in your contract please contact either Nicholas Matthews- email@example.com or Linda Cole - Linda.Cole@informa.com
If you need to register for additional conference passes over your allocation - this can be handled through delegate sales: Jessica Purnell - Jessica.Purnell@informa.com
Information to follow on how to scan any leads onsite at the face to face event
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event.
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
Core elements i.e. walls, archways, counters etc. must be constructed with reusable materials e.g. system build or stock panels
The stand structure must be prefabricated and ready to assemble onsite
Final adjustments to prefabricated pieces for fitting purposes is allowed
Final coat of acceptable TVOC paints for repair purposes only
Floor flats and system floors must be cut to size before coming onsite and be recyclable and/or reusable
The use of LED lighting
The use of recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The use of one-time MDF panels or similar raw materials planned to be cutting to size onsite
The use of ‘other’ raw materials to construct core structural elements i.e. walls, archways, floor systems, counters, etc. that are not planned to be reused or recycled after use
Construction of any stand components from single use materials
Building from scratch onsite of any stand core elements
The use of incandescent light bulbs
The use of non-recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
VIRTUAL SHOWCASE ASSETS
A demo session will be set up with our Digital Delivery Team closer to the event to help you to build your Virtual Showcase page. In the meantime, please prepare the following Assets for your Virtual Showcase
DEADLINE: Friday 20 May
- Company Website URL
- 1000 character company description
- Social Media Links - Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Company logo - (400 x 180px recommended). Make sure the image is cropped to the very edges of the logo with no white space around it. Your logo appears in the top left of your stand (PNG 5mb).
- Three videos to represent your brand. When uploading a new video to the platform you must include a Title, Description and static Thumbnail which will display to visitors before a video is played. Finally drop your chosen video into the upload area (recommended 1920 x 1080px, landscape). Videos over 500MB or 5 minutes in length will fail to upload.
We will record this demo for your reference as you build your Virtual Sponsor Hub. If you have any questions or concerns when building your booth, please contact Ruth Vedanayagam with our Digital Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten downloadable PDFs to your page for visitors to take away in their delegate bag. When uploading a new PDF to the platform you must include a Title and Description which shows to your stand visitors. A thumbnail (600 x 250px) is also required per PDF. Portrait PDFs are recommended. Title -Give your document a title (Max 74 characters).
Description - (Max 146 characters)
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL) - Add an eye-catching background to your stand to make it stand out here. Make sure the image is as quality as possible whilst still being under 5MBin size (1920 x 1080px recommended). The background appears behind your stand contents so abstract backgrounds without any text to logos work best (PNG 5MB).
- Demo times you will be doing something in your booth Demo Room and would like attendees to join you