Have your got your EU MDR PMS & Vigilance strategy in place? 1 more year. 1 more chance.
Regulatory Insights On PSURs. Create Robust PMS Plans. Updates On Manufacturer's Incident Reports
Overcome The Obstacles With Notified Body Advice And Practical Industry Examples
Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance
All You Need To Know
- Join Notified Bodies NSAI, IMQ and TÜV SÜD to discuss their requirements for Post Market Surveillance
- Novartis were the first company to get a CE mark for their Concept1 inhaler under the EU MDR. Hear about their first 9 months of PMS.
- Want to EU MDR proof your PMS plan? Gain leading insights from Abbott and TÜV SÜD
- Hear the latest on Proactive PMS and Vigilance strategies with BioTronik & Novocure
- Get up to date perspectives on Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs) with feedback from leading Manufacturers
Post Market Reporting
- Hear the latest on how the first 6 months of Manufacturer Incident Reporting (MIR) have gone
- Edwards Life Sciences and Telefex provide practical insights on Serious Incident Reporting
- Update your strategies to ensure your trend reporting, vigilance and compliant system is MDR ready with Stryker, Resmed and NSF
- How can real world evidence help with Post Market Surveillance? Get the latest information.
- Benefit from a joint session with the Clinical Evaluations & Investigations audience: Learn how to streamline clinical processes and create PMCFs
Elsewhere At The MedTech Summit..
Take a look at the 8 other MedTech Summit conference tracks to see what else is on the agenda for you:
- Shine a light on Post Market Safety Reporting requirements for combination products in our Drug Device Combination Products track
- Be Prepared for China's increased focus on Post Market Surveillance with speakers from NPMA in the Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets track
- Join our EU Medical Device Regulation track to get updates, hear first-hand experiences and benchmark EU MDR implementation with your peers, with direct feedback from Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry representatives