Achieve Best Practice Medical Device Sterilisation And Reprocessing With Leading Industry Insights
Navigate Sterility Assurance, ISO Standards, EU MDR, Process Efficiency And More
Practical Case Studies To Help You Achieve Safe And Efficient Sterilisation Strategies For Reusable And Single Use Devices
Enhance Your Sterilisation And Reprocessing Strategy
New Standards And Regulations
- Hear early experiences of certification for reusable medical devices under the EU MDR
- Get to grips with EU MDR packaging and labelling validation: Standards of EN ISO 11607
- Examine the changes to EN ISO 11737-3: Microbiological methods for validation
- New ISO sterilisation standards: updates and developments
New Approaches With Industry Case Studies
- How to validate reprocessing lifecycles: Uncover common trip points and bottlenecks
- Managing the lifetime of your device: sterility assurance, material stability and biocompatibility
- Ethylene oxide: Can you reduce cycle times further?
- Moist heat sterilisation validation and monitoring: Could it be used more widely?
Elsewhere At The MedTech Summit...
Take a look at the 8 other MedTech Summit conference tracks to see what else is on the agenda for you:
- Join our Drug Device Combination Products track to get to grips with biocompatibility evaluation requirements for combination products under the EU MDR.
- Attend our EU Medical Device Regulation track for comprehensive coverage of the latest medical device regulatory guidance, case studies and lessons learned under the EU MDR
- Gain detailed insights into IVD regulatory guidance, implementation and lessons learnt so far in our EU IVD Regulation and Strategy track