Event has been cancelled
ACCELERATING HUMAN MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS: CONNECTING THE DOTS FROM DISCOVERY TO COMMERCIALISATION
Mechanisms of Action. Regulatory Requirements. Translational Research. Emerging Technologies.
Progress Your Pipeline From Microbiome Research To Human Therapeutics
Inside The Microbiome: Research, Development & Data
- Microbiome therapeutics: Where are we now and what does the future hold?
- Benchmark and be inspired by successful R&D programmes
- Explore early life microbiome development
- Beyond the gut: Rapid growth in therapeutic areas - Skin, Neurological, Infant studies
Investigation Insights: Clinical Trials, Emerging Technologies and Innovative Models
- Delve into relevant clinical trial case studies
- Informatic processes and sequencing methods: Discover the latest...
- Engineering the microbiome and cell isolation tools
- Bacteriocins collection platform: Implementation and standardisation
- Get to grips with the Live Biotherapeutic Products Regulatory framework
NEW IN 2020: Microbiome Investment Workshop covering
- The deciding factors in choosing therapeutic area to invest in
- New projects and upcoming investments in microbiome therapeutics
- Expectations of partnerships
- What stage of product development is required for investment
- Discovering the science, treating the patient, to eliminating disease, from inception to current role in medicine
Get the Scoop - Microbiome Articles, Interviews, and more
Microbiome Therapeutics: Going Beyond the Gut - Oral Microbiome
In this whitepaper we look at the therapeutic potential of the oral microbiome; the mouth is home to over 700 species of bacteria and changes to this microbiome can have a distinct impact on oral health.
Microbiome Therapeutics: Going Beyond the Gut - Gut-Brain Axis
In this whitepaper we look at the therapeutic potential of the gut-brain axis, where current preclinical and clinical studies have demonstrated that the brain can impact the gut microbiota through the autonomic nervous system.
Microbiome Therapeutics: Going Beyond the Gut - Skin Microbiome
In this whitepaper we look at the therapeutic potential of the skin microbiome, where companies are developing both cosmetic and therapeutic products which could have an impact on a number of indications, ranging from acne to aging.
State of the Industry Report
In December 2018, KNect365 Life Sciences conducted one of the largest surveys of its kind with industry professionals around the world. This final report based on 144 responses reveals unique insights into the state of the industry today; the hottest potential opportunities, the biggest challenges and how industry insiders are tackling them.
If you could ask your regulatory authority one question anonymously, what would it be?
In a recent Microbiome Therapeutics State of the Industry Survey conducted by KNect365 Life Sciences, we asked participants to share the regulatory questions weighing on their mind.
Download the full list of questions your peers would like answered by the Regulatory Authorities and benchmark your own...
Mix and Mingle with the Masters in Microbiome
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS EUROPE
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Perri Lucatello: PLucatello@informaconnectls.com | +44 (0)20 7017 7247