Join leading influencers and innovators from big pharma, biotech, academic and microbiome therapeutic companies at Microbiome Therapeutics Europe this March
Group Booking Discounts
Groups of 3 receive 10% off current rates. Groups of 4 - 8 receive 15% off current rates. Please contact Adam Lifshack - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on group booking discounts. Please note that group discounts cannot be redeemed online.
Present a Poster
FREE POSTER SUBMISSIONS FOR BIOTECH / PHARMA / MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS COMPANIES AND ACADEMICS
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday 6th March 2020. Find out more and submit your poster abstract here.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. You will be notified by the Event Review Committee if your presentation has been selected.
**All registrations are subject to review by Informa Connect. Informa Connect Customer Service will contact you if the delegate type is incorrect on your registration to adjust accordingly.
*Terms & Conditions Discount Promotion
1. Discounts not applicable to consultant/supplier/vendor/technology provider companies. Informa Connect will verify whether you are a technology provider/consultant/supplier/vendor when your registration is processed.
2. Discount codes not applicable for the Academic Rate.
3. Discount applicable to two main conference days only (24-25 March). Not applicable for any add-on days.
4. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
5. Informa Connect will verify whether you are eligible for the delegate type for which you register when your registration is processed. In the instances where you are found to be booked at the incorrect delegate type we hold the right to request an amendment to your registration and fees paid, or otherwise cancel your registration. Informa Connect would not be liable for any costs incurred for booking at the incorrect rate.
*VAT at 20% - NOTE: The VAT rate is subject to change and may differ from the advertised rate. The amount you are charged will be determined when your invoice is raised.
Important Note on the Coronavirus:
We hereby confirm that our event Microbiome Therapeutics will take place as planned with no changes to the program, location and dates.
Our number one priority is the safety and experience of our customers and colleagues. We continuously monitor developments and updates from official sources including the World Health Organisation and are following the guidance and direction of the government and the local French authorities.
Only a very small number of delegates have told us that they are now unable to travel either because they are from China or their companies have put a particular policy in place around travel.
Additionally, we’ve assessed our standard practices and operations on site.
In the case of viruses like these, the official guidance points to good hygiene practices are the best preventative measure.
- There will be additional cleaning of the venue area and key contact points.
- Additional hand sanitiser points will be available.
- We will be prominently displaying reminders about good hygiene practices.
If there are any new major developments, we will be in contact with all our customers directly.
As ever, we will do everything we can to ensure it’s a great event that’s safe, enjoyable and rewarding for our customers.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris.