DIGITAL FEATURES @NEW AG INTERNATIONAL AFRICA
Our sophisticated and fully interactive platform allows you to engage with the people who matter to you.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
- Take part in the networking sessions or listen to live discussion or on demand presentations, all from the flexibility of your own home/ office or anywhere else in the world!
- Tailor the agenda to your focus area – with sessions spanning across multiple days, design your own agenda based on who you want to hear from and what will be most useful for you and your goals
- Get more involved – New AG International Africa offers many interactive opportunities: participate in live polls, live Q&A and live panel discussions – helping you meet new business connections
MEETINGS MADE SIMPLE
Meet directly with speakers during our speaker networking sessions and hear insights from 30+ experts from the agriculture space.
Enhanced networking opportunities without the travel costs – at New AG International Africa this year you can instant message the people you want to meet, add time into their diary, directly message them and book in face-to-face video calls - making target lead generation easier than ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: I'm already registered attendee, what happens with my registration?
Your existing in-person conference registration ticket will automatically be carried over to our 100% virtual event and you do not need to re-register. Additionally, all existing main conference pass purchasers are entitled to invite two (2) additional colleagues to attend the virtual conference & exhibition at no additional charge (see Q8 below for details). Apart from that, you are also entitled to access the New Ag International online magazines free of charge (see Q9 below for details). Should you have any queries about your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: I am a sponsor/exhibitor, what happens next?
Our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before. Your dedicated account manager will be in touch over the coming days to provide next steps and answer any questions you may have. Should you have immediate questions, please contact Alexander Zenonos at Alexander.Zenonos2@informa.com or Jacqui French at Jacqui.French@newaginternational.com
Q3: I am a speaker on the agenda, what happens next?
Our Production team will follow up with you over the coming days to re-confirm your participation as a speaker for our virtual event, and also answer any questions you may have. Should you have any immediate questions, please contact Naomi Brooker at Naomi.Brooker@informa.com
Q4: How will the presentations be delivered in a virtual format?
All speaker presentations will be accessible from your computer or mobile device with a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions. Attendees will be able to see the video of the speaker, along with their slide deck as they are presenting. Attendees will also be able to see who else is in the virtual room alongside them, and can send private or group-wide messages during or after the presentation. Attendees will be able to access all speaker presentations throughout the event at your own pace, and may also submit questions to each speaker and get them answered by the speaker directly in real time. All presentations (whereby we have speaker consent) will be released the week after the event, and will be accessible for 60 days post-event.
Q5: What are my options to participate as a virtual New Ag International Africa attendee?
Virtual Pass - This pass provides full access to:
- All virtual presentations as part of our main-conference – with translation included (French, English & Mandarin)
- Find out about new products and biocontrol technology from our exhibitors and sponsors by arranging 1-2-1 discussions using our advanced online networking platform
- Real time networking via virtual video chat with new connections and industry peers
- Informal networking activities in a virtual environment to build upon relationships and meet new people
- Randomized group chat sessions – join smaller group chats on particular topics of interest- the chance to ‘bump’ into new people in a digital scenario
- Smaller group discussions and access to exclusive working groups
- Unlimited networking throughout the event with all speakers and attendees via group video connections and 1-2-1 scheduled meetings
- Our networking platform that allows you to connect with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors before, during and post-event
Q6: Will I still be able to communicate with attendees, speakers and exhibitors?
Yes you will be able to connect and communicate with all speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
Q7: How do I redeem the two additional free passes for colleagues?
For registered attendees (who booked before June): You will be emailed a discount code valid for 2 free additional passes for new, unregistered colleagues (search for 'New Ag International” including your spam folder). Your colleagues can register on the event website and enter the discount code which will zero out the balance due during check out. The two free additional passes may not be used on previously-registered attendees who have cancelled.
08: How do I get access to the New Ag International online magazines?
For registered attendees (who booked before June): Please contact Michaela Schneider at email@example.com and you will receive access until the end of 2020.
Q9: Do I need to pay VAT now that the event is virtual?
Paying VAT depends on where you are based. Attendees based in UK or Europe are subject to a 20% VAT, and attendees based outside of Europe and attendees based in Europe with a registered VAT number do not need to pay VAT. (SEE BOOKING OPTIONS)
Q10: I already booked flights / hotel accommodations, can these be refunded?
Please follow up with the airline / hotel directly to inquire about cancellation policies.
Q11: What is happening with the other New Ag International 2020 events?
These events are currently in discussion for being run as face to face or being delivered ad 100% virtual events. Please reference each event website www.newaginternational.com for the latest updates.
Still have questions?
Please contact our Portolio Director Naomi Brooker at Naomi.Brooker@informa.com
Ready to book your virtual seat? Register today at https://informaconnect.com/newagconference/booking-options/