June 22-24, 2020
Hilton San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
Looking beyond antibodies to transform promising proteins into next generation medicine
Advance your innovative biologics with cutting-edge protein engineering and design, progress to the clinic and achieve top quality products with analytics and successful workflows.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
AbbVie, Amgen, Merck, AstraZeneca, and more will present top case studies and new data in the following areas:
Day 1: Novel Protein Engineering & Designs
- Applications of computational protein design and designing synthetic proteins
- See success in the clinic of these complex molecules and lessons learned for R & D
- Uncover creative engineering and design approaches for next generation protein therapeutics
Day 2: Overcoming Next Generation Protein Drug Challenges
- Are you up-to-date on the use of novel protein therapeutics for diseases outside of oncology?
- Overcome common protein drug challenges including efficacy, half-life and toxicity
- NEW: Examining analytical strategies for characterization, developability and stability
Day 3: Targets, ADCs & Future Concepts
- Discover the importance of identifying and utilizing new and more challenging targets
- How can delivery methods enhance the effectiveness of these drugs and what new approaches are being used?
- Share sessions with the bioconjugates audience to deliberate toxicity, stability and therapeutic window
- Looking ahead: What will be the next successful molecule?
Unmatched networking opportunities
Co-located with All Access to 3 Additional Events: Next Generation Car & T Cell Therapies, Bioconjugates Summit and Applications of Gene Editing.
Network and mingle with 20+ CRO's, CMO's, and suppliers that cater exclusively to the biopharma market.
- Read and discuss academic posters with distinguished colleagues highlighting unpublished research and data from top scientists in the industry.
- Enjoy our evening cocktail reception taking place in the Poster & Exhibit Hall.
- Eat lunch with top scientists and industry leaders during our 3 Networking Luncheons.
The Leading Meeting for Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
Exclusive Whitepaper Downloads
Use of Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Over Traditional Monoclonal Antibodies and Different Approaches
According to BIS Research and Research and Markets the worldwide biologics drug discovery market is predicted to increase from USD $8.1 billion in 2015 to USD $22.7 billion by 2025 (Figure 1). The biologics discovery growth rate is predicted to be faster than in the dominant small molecule discovery sector. Monoclonal antibodies are expected to make up just under half of the biologics discovery market in 2025. Engineered or recombinant proteins such as next generation protein therapeutics are expected to contribute 3 billion to the market in 2025.
The dominance of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are due to several factors including their efficacy brought about by their high speciﬁcity allowing selective targeting
Creating New Pathways for the Development, Translation, and Delivery of Immunotherapies
The last decade has seen substantial growth of immunotherapy treatments for cancer. The new immunotherapies have produced exciting results in terms of response rates to treatment for certain cancers, such as melanoma, which have been refractory to treatment, once substantial metastasis has occurred. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved several antibodies against immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the encouraging results in clinical trials. Other types of immune therapies are also being developed which may also be useful in the treatment of cancer.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT NEXT GEN SUMMIT 2020 IN SAN FRANCISCO
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristin Skahan: KSkahan@knect365lifesciences.com | +1 857-504-6730