22-23 September 2020
Optimising offshore pipelines through advanced design concepts and innovative technology
Meet 80+ Industry Professionals at the only offshore pipeline technology event in Asia
Run as part of MOGSEC, OPT Asia conference attendees will benefit from the largest networking platform for Malaysian oil and gas services.
WHY ATTEND OPT ASIA?
Innovative Design & Technology Developments:
- Cost effective construction of marine pipelines in Asia
- An overview of the challenges of deepwater SCR pipelines welding and installation
- How far does a dropped riser fall?
- Probabilistic free-span analysis outcomes
- Pipeline trenching in shore crossings
- Material development for deepwater pipelines and risers
Market & Commercial Insights:
- What is the true supply/demand picture of the Asia-Pacific offshore pipeline sector?
- Oil price volatility and implications to the global industry
- Addressing the challenges in today’s market
- Can the downturn be a good thing for innovation?
OPT Technical Advisory Committee include:
- Pieter Swart, SHELL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- Arnaud Humbert, ITP
- Steve Rivers, XODUS GROUP
- Matt Rawlings, PERITUS INTERNATIONAL
- Eldho Paul, MCDERMOTT INTERNATIONAL INC