21- 22 June 2022
OPT Insights - A NEW VIRTUAL SERIES
Hear from the leading voices transforming the offshore pipeline network
Reach an engaged audience
Database and social media reach
Years delivering offshore pipeline events
Developing Fields of the Future
The offshore oil and gas industry is currently faced with the challenge of developing smaller reserves that are expected to be operated under increasingly difficult service conditions.
There is also a growing focus and ambition towards sustainability and CO2 emission reduction targets. This calls for cost effective solutions and innovative contributions from all players within the industry, and the challenge for us all will be: How do we contribute to decarbonisation of the oil and gas production whilst meeting the requirements for cost effective developments of marginal fields?
This focused webinar will explore some of the key questions and trends.
SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND ACROSS THE GLOBE
About your session
- Your branding will be prominently featured on the OPT Insights marketing, the registration page, the live presentation and the on demand session.
- You can choose between a live or pre-recorded presentation, participate in a panel, take a solo speaking slot or opt for branding only.
Why get involved?
- Educate your audience and promote your brand
- Demonstrate market leading, thought leadership
- Generate qualified leads (with an option to select desired profile: region, job title, company type etc.)
- By sponsoring an OPT Insights session, you will reach a high-level audience of offshore pipeline professionals from across the globe.
- Engage the audience through interactive features including live Q&A, live polling and the option to include downloadable content.