27 November 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Pauls,
Operational Resilience in Financial Services
Policy Clarification & Best Practice Resilience Frameworks
Gain policy development updates from the Bank of England, establish clear frameworks for Operational Resilience, and learn from expert peers to test and embed new standards.
Benefits of Attending
GAIN CLARIFICATION ON UPCOMING CONSULTATION PAPER
- Hear from Paul Williams, Senior Technical Advisor, Operational Risk and Resilience at the Bank of England on the regulatory standards behind the Consultation Paper.
- Understand expectations with a Q&A keynote session, and ensure preparedness for implementing new regulatory points of the CP.
IDENTIFY AND SET CLEAR STANDARDS FOR OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE
- Understand the challenges and benefits of setting impact tolerances.
- Gain advisory advice on responsibility allocation and resilience testing criteria to consider.
- See how UK implementation compares to global developments in operational resilience
LEARN FROM LEADING FIRMS RESILIENCE-PROOFING THE BUSINESS
- Hear various case studies on designing 'severe but plausible' resilience tests in financial services
- Gain an overview of recent incidents in financial services involving third party risk
- Compare approaches to third party risks and continuous monitoring of outsourcing to the cloud.
The latest PwC paper examines how to set and test impact tolerances. They have heard from many boards with questions such as; what are they, how do they relate to risk appetite, how do you set them and how do you test them? This short guide in line with regulatory thinking sets out to demystify the concept of impact tolerances.
PwC's speakers at the event will be bringing the paper to live, explaining the benefits of setting impact tolerances and how to measure them. Find out more here.
Become an Event Partner and Raise your Firm's profile within the Operational Resilience Space
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.