Maintain a continuous flow of improvement opportunities for productivity and cost-effectiveness
Strengthen Your Organisation’s Competitive Edge: Avoid Potential Disasters, Adapt To Change and Build New Opportunities For Better Business Outcomes
Sign Up for Our Organisational Agility Training
We deal with constant change, uncertainty, and instability every day. Yet many organisations still plan only for the predictable — and then are caught unprepared for what happens. To avoid a potentially disastrous outcome, high-performing organisations build the capability and capacity to change and adapt quickly to shifting market conditions. They create high levels of agility, which create new opportunities for innovation and better project outcomes.
The role of learning and development (L&D) professionals is to ensure that individuals and organisations have the skills they need to grow and develop. We often see organisational L&D packages reflecting conventional leadership and management assumptions and practice.
Benefits Of Attending
- Maintain a continuous flow of improvement opportunities for productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Accelerate the pace of change within the organisation and improve the quality of outputs at all levels
- Effectively manage complexities and build resilience
- Foster higher levels of enthusiasm, motivation and engagement
- Facilitate commitment and personal accountability for results at all levels within the organisation
- Drive growth towards developing into a ‘Learning Organisation’
- Promote creativity and innovation within teams and individuals
- Develop an adaptive mindset
- Weave ecosystems for human engagement
- Anticipate and create change
- Relentlessly focus on customer
- Design for the future
- Constantly clarify and communicate
- Use experience mapping
- Assessing and filtering insights
- Generating and framing insights
- Visual thinking
- Modelling ideas
- Communicating ideas
- Develop innovator’s mindset
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This practical and interactive course is designed for everybody involved in planning or supporting structural changes in an organisation.
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an Informa Certificate of Completion for a course:
Satisfactory attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
Successful completion of the course assessment.
This course uses a combination of workshop sessions, knowledge share and group discussions to provide an interactive approach to knowledge transfer. Delegates will be provided with actionable, impactful tools and frameworks that will allow them to navigate transformation from strategy to execution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Frederik
Frederik Haentjens is a Human Capital & Organisational Transformation author, keynote speaker and executive with a focus on Organisation Design (OD), Design Thinking, Employee Experience, digital transformation, innovation, and disruption.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement