January 27-28, 2020
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay,
Improve Outcomes through Innovative Analysis and Application of Patient Data
Address the evolving regulatory landscape and novel methods for data collection and interpretation. A multi tracked event strategically designed for executives in medical and scientific affairs.
What To Expect
Transform Knowledge into Improved Outcomes
- Building and Maintaining Patient Registries – Registry Development & Advancement
- Navigate Health Data Governance to Improve Treatments and Outcomes
- Advancements in Rare Disease Epidemiology Using Real World Data
- Harmonization of Outcomes Measures for More Patient-Centric Care
- Leverage Machine Learning and New Technologies to Enhance RWE Generation and Outcomes Research
Hear Advancements in PRO and RWE Utilization to Improve Drug Development Success
- Boxiong Tang, MD, PhD, Senior Director, Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR), BeiGene
- Jefferson Tea, Vice President, Medical & Scientific Affairs, Takeda Canada
- J. Alexander Cole, DSc, MPH, Executive Director and Global Head, Epidemiology, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Rebekah Angove, PhD, Vice President, Patient Experience & Program Evaluation, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Terrie Livingston, PharmD, Head of Patient Outcomes & Solutions, North America Medical Affairs, EMD Serono
- Vanessa Boulanger, Director of Research, NORD
- And more!
Demonstrate Value by optimizing evidence, modeling & analytics
- Advancing Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Analysis of Current Reimbursement Trends and New Developments in Market Access
- Strategies for Optimizing Economic Modelling and Value Demonstration
- Moving from BIG Data to ACTIONABLE Data — Designing, Implementing and Measuring RWE Partnerships
FEATURING DISCUSSIONS OF CRITICAL CONTENT INCLUDING...
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Patient Registries, Real World Evidence and HEOR
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informa.com.