PGCert Finance, Risk and Insurance
• Strategic Management
• Innovation and Design Thinking
• Insurance Markets and Regulations
• ECA Foundations and Principles
• Structuring Transactions
• Claims and Recovery
• Underwriting and Portfolio Management
• Risk Management and Compliance
• Digitalisation: Fintech and Insuretech
What you'll learn
• The global business environment and context in which finance and insurance organisations operate
• Technical aspects of credit insurance underwriting including identification, assessment, and acceptance of political and commercial risk
• Application of key innovation and design thinking principles for organisational innovation
• Critical evaluation of advanced theories in export finance and trade credit insurance
• The transformational role that Fintech and Insuretech are playing in the financial services and insurance sectors
How you'll learn
• This is a distance learning course and all notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet through the Informa Connect virtual learning platform.
• The course commences with an optional induction week at Offenburg University.
• Mix of in depth-lectures, practical discussions, and case studies.
• Online tutorials are designed to be fully interactive to give students the opportunity to ask questions.
• Lectures will be delivered by the faculty at Offenburg University and by external practitioners.
Taught, assessed, and awarded by Offenburg University
Offenburg University is a research-rich, business focused, high-performance institution. It is based in the Black Forest, one of Germany’s economic powerhouses.
Offenburg University is top three in applied research in the South West, forming a thriving community with more than 4,000 students on two campuses. The university is widely recognised for its international reach and was one of the first German universities with international Master programmes. Students benefit from world-class research and hands-on teaching.
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!
Why Choose Informa Connect Digital Learning
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – connect with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions, discuss and share knowledge
- Cost-Effective – save money with no additional travel or accommodation costs