How to Apply
Complete the application form online
Contact us with any queries:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 4483
Please submit the necessary additional documentation that is listed in the sections below.
Note to applicants from EU/EEA/ and Switzerland
In addition to the application documents for admission to the programme, King’s College London may also require you to fill out this linked questionnaire to assess your fee status. The fee status does not affect the tuition fee for this programme.
Once your eligibility to study for your chosen programme has been verified, you may hear directly from King’s with the prompt to fill out the form and send the required documents as evidence.
It will help your timely admission if you had the detailed form and the documents prepared.
Additional Documents #1
- A good copy of your Degree or Degree Transcript. Copies must be signed and dated by someone senior to yourself to show that it is a true copy of the original document.
- An authenticated copy of your passport (or driving licence with a photo) showing your name and photograph.
- A personal statement stating why you wish to follow this programme and how it relates to your previous experience.
Additional Documents #2
4. A written reference on company/university letterhead from a senior partner, head of chambers or from an academic institution or equivalent, who will vouch for your ability, interest and academic suitability to study a programme of this nature.
5. A .jpeg head-shot photo (passport style).
Please keep this file safe as you will also be asked to upload your .jpeg when you enrol online at King’s College London.
Do my documents need to be notarised?
- Your documents should include a good clear scan of your certificates, passport or any other requested documents.
- They do not need to be notarised but King’s College London may request a notarised copy in the event that a copy is not clear or to confirm authenticity.
- Translations of documents into English must also be provided.
What happens once I have applied?
- Your application and supporting documents will be sent to King's College London for review by the Programme Director.
- Informa Connect Learning will then notify you with the outcome of your application.
- Once you have formally accepted your place you will be invoiced for your programme fee.