February 27–28, 2020
Westin Miyako Kyoto,
Advanced Strategies for Navigating a Complex Regulatory Landscape and Managing High-Priority Risks in the Asia-Pacific Region
The only event for compliance teams, to benchmark, exchange ideas and learn about impact of the latest laws and regulations surrounding bribery and corruption, HCP sponsorships, transparency, data privacy, promotional activities, third-party management and more.
What to Expect
Expertise from Leading Life Sciences Companies
Yutaka Mitsutake, Compliance Business Partner, AstraZeneca K.K.
Catherine Healy Kanzler, Head of Global Compliance Operations, Olympus Corporation
Justus Chua, Head of Legal and Compliance – South East Asia & South Korea, Boehringer Ingelheim
Asif Usmani, Regional Franchise & FEM Compliance Head, APAC, Alcon Pte Ltd
Agatha L. O’Malley, Global Data Protection Officer, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Koichiro Miyata, Senior Director and General Counsel, Medtronic
Tali Guy, Vice President Compliance, Third Party Due Diligence & Global R&D Compliance Officer, Teva Pharmaceuticals
End-to-End Compliance for Critical Activities
- Examine strategies for conducting due diligence on third-parties and distributors
- Assess best practices for enhancing the risk assessment process and automating monitoring/auditing
- Learn about recent enforcement actions and best practices for tightening internal controls
- Exchange ideas for overseeing vendor management from selection to renewal
- Gain an understanding of the general trends with cross-border HCP engagements and consent management
Innovation and its Impact on Compliance
- Learn about advancements in the industry and use cases
- Benefit from a primer on cybersecurity and review the governance considerations
- Discuss machine learning, pattern recognition and natural language processing to help detect and monitor risk
Participants from Around the World
NEW FOR 2020!
Transforming Healthcare Compliance in the Age of Digital Disruption
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Life Sciences Compliance Congress Asia
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.