25 - 27 August 2020
Private Client Summer School
The only event that allows you to network whilst gaining a comprehensive coverage on all aspects to do with advising Private Clients.
Back in it's second year, this all-inclusive residential event is led by the top private client minds and designed to equip you with the practical knowledge and ability needed to succeed in the Private Client sector.
Gain essential and comprehensive knowledge in just three days with this private client course
Fundamentals Day: Understanding the Differing Areas in Private Client
- Contentious Trusts: The Basics
- Basics of Asset Tracing
Learning Mechanics for Everyone
- Experience presentations designed to impart the knowledge you need using real-life examples
- Get involved in hands-on workshops moderated by experts
- Ask questions throughout and participate in debates
- Use case studies to see what happened and what could have been done differently
Network with Industry Experts
- Two exciting networking evenings to spend exploring Cambridge and meeting your new colleagues
- Show off your knowledge in a quiz night
- Take part in a traditional Cambridge punt
- Step into the historic, candle-lit dining room for a formal gala dinner
Get the full picture - speakers at the 2019 Private Client Summer School include:
The Fundamental Event to Expand your Knowledge When Advising HNW's
Whether you are seeking to move into the field of Private Client work or currently work in the field, the Private Client Summer School is the perfect choice for you.
Hear from some of the most respected private client minds and spend the evening exploring the beautiful and historic city of Cambridge with your new colleagues.
We bring you our Private Client Summer School which will provide you with the tools and understanding of contentious, non-contentious and taxation matters to make your career as a Private Client Practitioner a success.
In three days hear from:
- Trust Companies
- Private Banks
UNIQUE MULTI-FORMAT LEARNING AND NETWORKING EXPERIENCE
During the day, delegates will have the chance to learn in a variety of formats including in-depth presentations, interactive group discussions, attention-grabbing case studies and practical workshops – ensuring that the topics are fully understood and covered from multiple angles.
The evenings are devoted to networking activities. Extra time that you can use to connect with the speakers and your international peers, to reinforce your learning, exchange ideas and let's not forget… to relax and enjoy your learning experience