Private Equity Tax Practices
The latest developments, thinking, technical guidance and practical tips for those in the Private Equity space
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR 2019
BEPS & ATAD update – practical implications for fund and deal structuring
This session will cover the ongoing international initiatives and their impact on fund and deal structures.
- Treaty abuse – developments and interaction with beneficial ownership cases, TRACE project etc.
- Treaty abuse – where are we on jurisdictional approaches?
- ATAD – Luxembourg hybrid rules
- Permanent establishment issues – are funds prepared?
- Practical issues for fund managers and addressing LP concerns
- Other BEPS developments
Non-Resident CGT and Funds
The impact of the new NRCGT rules on funds has been mitigated by the introduction of default and election systems; this session should explain these and where potential pitfalls may remain.
- Overview of the regime and potential impact beyond conventional real estate funds
- The default position of entities
- Elections – types and eligibility
- Continuing issues and questions
Essential Sessions Include
- Mitigating Reputational Risk
- Post Brexit Fund Structuring
- Carried Interest: Common Areas of Uncertainty
- BEPS Action Point 6
And much more!
Our unmissable armchair style interview with the Treasury, on the latest developments and critical issues they have been focussing on in the Private Equity space. What have the Treasury been focussing on this year? How closely is the Treasury working with other policy makers in the UK and beyond? And much more!
Who Should Attend?
Private Equity Tax Practices is an industry focussed event designed specifically with Private Equity Houses in mind, in order to fulfill their training needs and ensure they are up to date with the latest developments in the arena. The conference is suitable for senior management of private equity houses, including Head of Tax and Heads of Finance, along with their advisors. The conference is widely renowned for its high calibre technical content, interactive atmosphere and premium networking opportunities.
Private Equity Tax Practices is a well established industry event and a must in the diaries of a considerable number of in-house tax experts in private equity houses. This annual conference is produced in consultation with the foremost experts in the field and its speaker faculty features several prominent BVCA Tax Committee Members. The programme is designed to cover all the latest developments and thinking for fund and deal structures, investors and management teams.
Become a partner of Private Equity Tax Practices
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership in the Permanent Establishments and BEPS arena.
For more information please contact Kristiina Leong on Kristiina.Leong@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 203 3773 871