Thank you for attending Risk-Based Quality Management 2020!
Elevate Your Clinical Data Quality And Streamline The Path To Compliance Through Risk-Based Trial Management And Monitoring
Risk-Based Quality Management 2020: Learn, Benchmark And Be Inspired
Leading Industry Experts Talk RBQM. Join The Discussion...
- Join a panel debate exploring the state of the industry with multiple stakeholder perspectives from CluePoints, Merck Research Laboratories, Regeneron, Risk-Based Approach Ltd. and The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
- Discuss innovative approaches to remote monitoring during and post-COVID-19 and put your questions to the panel from Astellas Pharma, Merck Research Laboratories, Regeneron, UCB Biopharma and The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
- Master the concept of quality in clinical trials from a regulatory perspective with insights from Ann Meeker O'Connell, Vertex (formerly FDA).
- ICH E8 and ICH E6v3 revisions: What do these updates mean for your clinical strategy?
New for 2020:
- COVID-19 pandemic response: Explore the challenges faced and what has been learned from multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Benchmark with new technologies including AI/machine learning and it's impact on RBM through deep-dive case studies.
RBQM: The 2020 Virtual Experience
Risk-Based Quality Management 2020 is now virtual. And, while we all love a face-to-face events virtual learning and networking packs plenty of benefits at this time of limited travel! In the current climate clinical trials continue and risk-based quality management remains as important as ever. We're here so that you can stay informed, connected and up to date with the latest and greatest in RBQM - all from your own desk!
Access Expertise Live And On-Demand
The virtual conference has been designed to help you get to grips with the latest developments across the clinical RBQM landscape and how best to apply them to your organization. Hosting the same leading speaker line-up and expert-informed program, this virtual meeting will give you the opportunity to get the information you're seeking from anywhere around the globe. And, presentations will be made available for 30-days on-demand* so you can re-watch some of the presentations you found most valuable!
*Excluding sessions limited to live viewings only. Subject to speaker permissions.
Networking: Catch Up With Your RBQM Community
The virtual platform provides an interactive and engaging conference experience that everyone can enjoy. With direct access to the information and people you need to get your questions answered, you needn't travel anywhere - we're bringing it all to you.
Stay Connected With RBQM
With innovation and technology in clinical trials advancing faster than ever, staying connected to the latest news, thought leaders and innovations is vital for reducing risk, meeting regulatory requirements and keeping one step ahead.
Apply What You've Learnt - Instantly
Ever been at the back of a conference room and heard something hugely inspiring that has triggered a light bulb moment - and all you want to do is investigate the opportunities and start putting what you've learnt into action? Tuning in online with easy links to your work phone and emails means you can now make those moments count. Start implementing what you're learning right away in the privacy of your own workspace.
Strengthen Your RBQM Approach With Leading Advice In 2020 From:
Who attends Risk-Based Quality Management?
Browse the 2020 company attendee list to get an idea of who attends...
- Aimmune Therapeutics
- Astellas Pharma
- BeiGene Switzerland GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Eisai, Inc
- F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Hoffmann-La Roche Limited
- IQVIA Technologies
- Janssen R&D
- Johnson and Johnson
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
- MJH Life Sciences
- Novo Nordisk
- NV Roche SA
- Orion Pharma UK Ltd
- PRA Health Sciences
- Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Remarque Systems
- Risk-Based Approach Ltd
- The Avoca Group
- The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- UCB Biopharma
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Watch Clinical Trials Digital Week 2020 On-Demand
On 1-4 June, hundreds of your peers and an expert speaker line-up tuned-in for Clinical Trials Digital Week - 4 days of free webcasts addressing some of the key challenges being faced across the clinical trials industry followed by live Q&As. This year's webcasts covered:
- Analyzing and Responding to the Impact of COVID-19 on Clinical Trials
- Vaccine Acceptability
- How to Minimize Audit Risk and Submission Timelines with Managed Hosting and Validation
- What You Should Consider When Operating Clinical Trials – The Community Model
- The Patient Centricity Effect – How it Benefits Patients, Sites and Sponsors – Practical Cases From Paediatric Studies
- How the Charity Sector Can Help You to Connect with Your Research Audience
- Decentralized as the New Normal - How We Get There
- Remote Monitoring in a Digital Age
- Addressing Technology Enabled Clinical Trials
- Patient Technology Tools for Industry: Designing Clinical Trials with Patient, Site and Vendor Input
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Risk-Based Quality Management
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.