Capital, liquidity & credit risk
Your Capital, liquidity & credit risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Capital and liquidity management agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on Capital, liquidity & credit risk on Thursday 10 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- New data techniques to optimise non-performing loans to boost credit risk quality
- How to model repayment holidays in credit risk
- Assessing Forecasted Initial Margin in a Production Environment
- CRD 5 & CRR 2 - the road to adoption
- Liquidity-at-Risk: joint stress testing of solvency and liquidity risk
- Basel 4 delay – what next for banks?
- Managing the SRB’s “Expectations for Banks”: first experiences
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 7 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.