Enter the RiskMinds awards
Everything you need to know about the awards
Who can enter the awards?
The RiskMinds Awards are open to risk managers or risk management teams from banking, insurance, asset management or academia across the globe. You do not have to be attending the conference to apply.
The winners and highly commended in each category are chosen by our expert panel of judges from across the industry. Please read the information on this page carefully before applying.
PR agencies, consultants, vendors and other industry participants can put an entry in on behalf of a bank or financial institution but must have prior approval from them.
No off-the-record/unnamed entries will be considered.
There is no charge to submitting an entry and attendance to the awards evening is included in the RiskMinds International ticket price.
Can I enter more than once?
Yes, more than one category may be entered for the same project/person/team.
What are the categories?
- Leading the way in risk culture award
- Innovation in risk award
- Investing in future risk talent award
- Excellence in practical risk management and modelling award
- Research paper of the year award
- Lifetime achievement in risk management award
How do I submit an entry?
Nominations are now closed.
What information should I submit in my entry?
We suggest including as much of the following information as relevant:
The overall impact of the project
- comparing before and after the initiative
- what was achieved and what changed
- how was it achieved
- what have been the biggest benefits
- who drove the project forward
- what challenges did you have to overcome?
- with the benefit of hindsight, what would be the key learnings and advice you would offer to peers looking to make a similar change?
- Results and performance metrics. What benefits did the project bring and how were they measured?
- Financial and business impact; return on investment (if applicable).
- Any other information, statistics, facts and figures etc that you think will help us understand the project better!
When is the entry deadline?
Nominations are now closed.
We reserve the right to publish brief details of all shortlisted entries. This is an up to 100 words 'entry synopsis' that is included on all entry forms.
All other information provided in the entry is treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that no off-the-record/unnamed entries will be considered
How are the awards judged?
The qualifying entries are examined, discussed and voted on by the RiskMinds Awards judges.
To ensure the process is completely unbiased and objective, judges are not allowed to comment on, or vote for, entries from their own institutions.
Where is the awards ceremony
Date: Tuesday 3 December
Reception drinks from 18:45. Canapes and bowl food will be served throughout the evening
Location: Beurs van Berlage, Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ Amsterdam
How do I register to attend the awards ceremony?
Your RiskMinds International main conference ticket includes a your ticket for the awards reception and, when registering, you are asked to select whether you plan to attend or not.
You are welcome to attend and just need to confirm by email to Victoria Chatterton (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you plan to attend
Not attending the conference?
If you are not planning to attend RiskMinds International but would like to submit an entry and attend the awards, please email email@example.com to arrange this