Market Risk & IBOR
Your Market Risk & IBOR highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Market risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on market risk & IBOR on Wednesday 9 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Should we go ahead with the standardised approach ahead of the FRTB deadline
- Is IM still viable for banks under FRTB rules?
- CVA developments
- Key implications of adopting IBOR in the context of FRTB
- IBOR panel: what should banks be prioritising?
- Reducing the risk of market disruption
- Proxying the new risk free rates
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 7 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.