Operational and Emerging Risk
Your operational and emerging risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Operational and emerging risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on operational and emerging risk on Wednesday 9 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Risk assessments to the impact on data loss driven by Covid-19 developments
- Secondary impacts of Covid-19 on Operational Risk – weakening controls and raised risks
- Operational risk quantification – how to quantify and internalise
- Ten Fundamental Laws that govern Op Risk
- What lessons from Covid-19 can we apply to climate risk?
- What data is relevant when modelling climate risk?
- Simulating portfolio changes based on rises in C02 emission
Why Not Also Attend:
Operational Resilience Summit
Monday 7 December 2020
Through the lens of Covid-19, how are organisations achieving business resilience and ensuring business continuity.
This summit explores how you can manage both external and internal risks to allow your day-to-day work to not be interrupted.