Your stress testing highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Stress testing agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on stress testing on Thursday 10 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Simulating the spread of Coronavirus and best strategies to stop it
- Creating a pandemic stress test from scratch in the middle of a crisis
- Rethinking Credit risk modelling and stress testing: modeling COVID-19
- Stress testing your supply chain
- Driving risk appetite embedding through stress testing
- Leveraging stress testing to building resilience against earnings volatility
- Incorporating behavioural assumptions (both clients and firms) under stress
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 7 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.