Pedro FerreiraProduct Manager, Convertible Bonds at ITO33
• Masters Degree in Pure Mathematics, University of Lisbon.
• PhD in Applied Mathematics (Numerical Analysis of Partial Differential
Equations) from École Polytechnique, Palaiseau France.
• 2003 to today - Head of training and client support team at ITO33.
• 2003 to today - Teacher of Scientific Programming, Financial Mathematics
Masters Degree, Université d'Évry, France.
• 1998 to 2003 - Associate Professor at Université d'Évry, France.
• 1996 to 1999 - Research Assistant at École Polytechnique, France.
• 1982 to 1990 - Co-founder and CTO of Moredata, Portugal.