Agenda Highlights 2021
Industry debate on LOF
- What is the future of the contract?
New case studies in a shadow of COVID-19
- Golden Ray, Ever Given, countering delay in the provision of salvage services
Corporate Social Responsibility
- How will H&M and P&I clubs manage CSR requirements in the future?
Tech corner: new approaches in rescue towing
- How is technology changing the salvage industry?
US Salvage and dialogue on the OPA-90
- Unique framework of legal and regulatory requirements
The revision of BIMCO’s wreck removal contract
- Insights into the state of industry
Featured high-level speakers
Discounts and free passes
Free shipowner tickets
Select industry operators can attend Salvage & Wreck 2021 as our guests.
Find out if you are eligible and apply for your complimentary pass.
Government employees are entitled to a 40% discount.
To secure your place at this rate, please email Alicia Condon.
The Salvage & Wreck Series is kindly supported by the International Salvage Union. Full ISU members are entitled to a 40% discount. Associate ISU members are entitled to a 25% discount.
To apply for the ISU discount, please contact Alicia by clicking the link below.