2-3 December 2020
The Waldorf Hilton,
Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference
Collaboration, cooperation and risk management for casualty response and wreck removal.
The leading meeting place for salvage and wreck professionals.
Key facts and figures
Salvage & Wreck 2019
Debate the future of the salvage industry
- Is the salvage industry in decline?
- Should we be concerned?
Analysis of the 'economic' health of the salvage industry with Nicola Pryce-Roberts, Southampton Solent University, Roger Evans, ISU and a leading insurer
Focus on the updated LOF 2020
- Changes to format, procedural rules and clauses
- Changes to the fixed costs procedure
- Changes in relation to termination
Discuss the implications of the 'Renos' judgment
- The panel included legal experts, insurers and salvors and analysed what the outcome of the 'Renos' case means for all stakeholders
- Focus on potential implications for ongoing salvage services under Scopic
International salvage focus highlights the varying response requirements globally
- Salvage in the UK, the National Contingency Plan and Scottish case studies
- The responses in recent Norwegian casualty incidents
- The Chinese approach to salvage and casualty management
Speakers for 2019 included:
Discounts and free passes
Free shipowner tickets
Select industry operators can attend Salvage & Wreck London 2020 conference as our guests.
Find out if you are eligible and apply for your complimentary pass.
Government employees are entitled to a 50% discount.
To secure your place at this rate, please email Alicia Condon.
The Salvage & Wreck Series is kindly supported by the International Salvage Union. Full ISU members are entitled to a 40% discount. Associate ISU members are entitled to a 25% discount.
To apply for the ISU discount, please contact Vanessa Darnborough by clicking the link below.
Business development opportunities
Salvage & Wreck Removal conference is all about unique insights, top industry makers, new strategies, lasting connections and business partnerships.
Discuss sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to raise your visibility in the market. Contact Marina Pospelova on +44 (0) 20 7017 7205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bigger is better: networking
Salvage & Wreck Removal conference offers a unique opportunity to meet and connect with professionals from across the industry.
See who came in 2019.