30 November - 1 December 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Tower of London,
Salvage & Wreck Conference
The leading in person meeting place for salvage and wreck professionals
Featured high-level speakers 2021
Agenda Highlights 2021
Industry debate on LOF
- What is the future of the contract?
New case studies in a shadow of COVID-19
- Golden Ray, Ever Given, countering delay in the provision of salvage services
Corporate Social Responsibility
- How will H&M and P&I clubs manage CSR requirements in the future?
Tech corner: new approaches in rescue towing
- How is technology changing the salvage industry?
US Salvage and dialogue on the OPA-90
- Unique framework of legal and regulatory requirements
The revision of BIMCO’s wreck removal contract
- Insights into the state of industry
Discounts and free passes
Free shipowner tickets
Select industry operators can attend Salvage & Wreck 2022 as our guests.
Find out if you are eligible and apply for your complimentary pass.
Government employees are entitled to a 40% discount.
To secure your place at this rate, please email Alicia Condon.
The Salvage & Wreck Series is kindly supported by the International Salvage Union. Full ISU members are entitled to a 40% discount. Associate ISU members are entitled to a 25% discount.
To apply for the ISU discount, please contact Alicia by clicking the link below.
Get the latest event updates
"Excellent gathering of all parties in the industry, Informa your hard work to enhance the level of the conference has paid off."