Global Marine Casualties Week
3 days. 5 events. 1 all-access pass.
Events in the series
Join salvors, insurers, underwriters, legal professionals, regulators, authorities, liquefaction specialists, average adjusters, P&I correspondents, fire & safety experts and shipowners to discuss all aspects of casualties at sea.
Salvage & Wreck London
Salvage & Wreck Removal is the leading two-day conference in the sector, attracting an international audience of over 200 attendees from across the salvage value chain.
Gain insight into:
- Salvor survival strategies in today's climate
- The future of salvage contracts and solutions
- Claims handling issues from the insurers' perspective
- Casualty management case studies
- Oil spill response strategies
Liquefaction of Bulk Cargoes
A one-day seminar focusing on the technical, financial and legal implications of liquefied bulk cargoes.
Get up to speed on:
- Both the theory and practicalities of liquefaction
- Liquefaction hot spots
- Current regulations and guidelines
- Moisture content sampling and testing techniques
A one-day event seminar focusing on the principles of General Average, YAR 2016 and how to calculate to GA.
Gain in-depth knowledge on:
- The impact of YAR 2016 and revisions to key clauses
- The insurer's perspective on GA and factors influencing H&M and cargo claims
- How to calculate GA
- The issues relating to mega containerships
Maritime Accidents & Emergencies
This one-day summit gathers key stakeholders in the emergency response sector to discuss effective planning, prevention and response to maritime incidents
Discuss with experts and peers:
- Risk management and emergency preparedness
- Management of search and rescue operations
- Latest technology and innovative solutions
Management and Prevention of Containership Fires
Attend this one-day seminar to get up to speed on one of the most pressing issues impacting the liner industry and discuss how to mitigate the risk of containership fires.
Find out about:
- How best to manage a containership fire?
- How can fires be prevented?
- Current fire and safety regulations
- Managing misdeclared and undeclared cargoes
- What can operators do to prevent loss of life and damage to cargo?
Global Marine Casualties Dinner
Join fellow attendees of the Global Marine Casualties Week for a dinner taking place on the evening of day one. Relax and enjoy a 3 course dinner with your peers.
Tickets are now available to purchase – on a first come, first served basis.
Customise your agenda
Attend all the events in the series or pick your days and topics of interest.