Call for papers
We are currently accepting abstracts for speaking sessions and content ideas.
Papers should be relevant to the following topics:
- Environmental considerations during salvage operations
- Training and qualifications for salvors
- Using new technology for salvage and wreck removal
- Places of refuge
- Fire safety and managing containership fires
- Salvage contracts
- Salvage operations
- Revision of wreck removal contracts
- Wreck removal operations
- Oil spill response and management
- Managing the media/social media during a casualty
- Arbitration and legal disputes
- Cargo insurance, liability and General Average
- P&I perspective on insurance premiums and claims
- Tug innovations and design
- Case studies
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
All abstracts must be submitted by Friday 16 July 2021. Send your abstract(s) to Chris Morley - Chris.Morley@informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
What do I need to include?
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)