Scrubbers: Operations, Maintenance and Compliance Seminar
Cost benefit analysis. Regulatory compliance. Operational efficiency.
Agenda highlights 2020
Understand regulatory compliance
- Sulphur cap enforcement post January 2020 and what the future holds
- Port regulations on scrubber washwater & sludge disposal
- How is Port State Control monitoring compliance with IMO 2020?
Explore investment and financing options in current economic conditions
- Assess the current scrubber market and cost/benefit analysis
- Understand the impact on the market of the oil price drop and shipyard delays
- Analyse financing options and potential payback times in light of economic changes
Manage system selection & installation
- Planning effective installation project management
- Meeting the challenges of retrofitting and shipyard timetables
- Choosing the right materials to reduce breakdowns
Discuss efficient operations with practical examples
- Experiences of using scrubbers: compliance, successes and failures
- Choosing the right system for the fleet profile
- Developing new technology for emissions monitoring
Ensure you are planning for contingencies
- Trouble shooting ship board systems
- Learn about the penalties & liability for non-compliance
- Hear the P&I perspective on loss prevention and claims
Hear about crew training and maintenance issues
- Undertaking crew training for correct and safe scrubber operation
- Using data collection and monitoring equipment correctly
- Discuss how manufacturers can provide after sales service
What to expect
- Our virtual platform will be your seminar venue
- Enjoy enhanced flexibility with access to live and on-demand content
- Interact with influential speakers during live Q&A
- Participate in live polls
- Join hosted meeting rooms
- Visit exhibitors at virtual booths who will display a range of recorded material and downloadable information
- Sing up to 1:1 meetings with our exhibitors to find out more about their services
Partner with us as a virtual sponsor
Demonstrate your thought leadership and align your brand with the new virtual market.
Partnering with us at this virtual forum, will allow you to access an audience unconstrained by traditional travel and time considerations. Benefit from deeper insights from our audience with enhanced analytics in your post show report.
We are now a CPD certified event. Attendees will earn up to 10 CPD points can request a CPD certificate after attending.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk.