11 – 12 March 2020
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
How to implement new technology to optimise ship processes
Integrate ship management tools, automation and easily demonstrate regulatory compliance
Attend this two day conference and find out how to digitalise your marine assets. Secure long term cost saving by increasing the efficiency of your fleet. Hear from the shipowners and meet the start-ups who have already implemented automated processes such as e-bills of lading, contract management, 5G roll out, data sharing and collaboration.
The future operating system of trade
Find out how maritime businesses have already implemented new time saving technology, including:
- E-bills of lading are at the forefront of global trade digital transformation. Find out to transition from paper and accurately plan and prepare for the arrival of your cargo.
- Use automated contract management tools to receive timely and accurate data
Maritime start up world
Meet the new innovators and start ups who are changing the face of shipping.
Hear from Onomondo on how start up companies can successfully implement new technologies into global container shipping companies.
Find out about the latest innovations created by start up entreprises in the fields of IOT and connectivity. Learn where to find them and how to integrate new models into your business.
Data analysis and connectivity
How big data is making the shipping industry more intelligent:
- Collect the right data which gives you a real insight into your operations
- Become an early adopter of 5G and communicate across your supply chain in real time
- Unlock the potential for cost saving with new platforms for data sharing
Essential skills for your crew
Shipowners are investing in upskilling crew now to ensure their vessels are operated correctly, efficiently and profitability. Technology changes are costly, more so if seafarers don’t know how to use it correctly.
Find out who has adopted new AI technology and how they have adapted their workforce.
Autonomous Ships: What's Next?
Don't miss this pre-conference workshop leading the charge for Autonomous Shipping. Book now to:
- Tackle new policies that are coming into play for advanced automation
- Hear 3 case studies on new ship designs and remote technologies
- Capitalise on investment in autonomous supply chains
Cyber Security for Shipping
The threat from hackers and cyber criminals is greater now than ever before. Protect your people, assets and data before it is too late.
- Monitor your vessels' security and safety in real-time
- Implement best practice checks and improve the 'cyber hygiene' of your operating systems
- Action cyber risk as a business risk and put plans together to mitigate data breaches
OUR TOP-CLASS SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
CDR Nicholas J. Tabori
Prevention Law Division Chief Office of International and Maritime Law
US Coast Guard
FREE PLACES FOR SHIPOWNERS & OPERATORS
Limited availability. To see if you qualify and to secure your complimentary pass, please email Ellen at email@example.com.
This is a unique opportunity to meet like-minded individuals from across the entire supply chain and participate in discussions around digitalisation in the shipping sector, new technologies, trends, business strategies and operational processes.
Get the latest event updates
Give your brand, product or service the exposure it deserves
Showcase your expertise, present your ideas and solutions to our combined Shipping Transformation Summit & Green Ship Technology audience.
Contact Peter Ewens for more information: T: +44 (0) 20 7017 7174 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org.