January 22-24, 2020
Novotel Miami Brickell ● Miami, FL
Accelerate Access, Manage Cost and Innovate Quality Care
Pharmaceutical executives, payers, PBMs, and specialty pharmacies exchange insights with diverse and influential stakeholders to prepare for a changing healthcare environment.
What to Expect
Break through barriers to entry & ensure optimal payer positioning for access
- Managing the Patient’s Journey — Payer Contracts, Point-of-Care and Formulary
- Biosimilars Contested Proceedings, Litigation and Patent Law
- Biosimilar Adoption and Barriers to Success — Current and Future Considerations
Examine the latest cost management and product pricing measures
- Medicare 2020 Report
- Drug Pricing and Reimbursement
- Navigating the Regulatory and Legislative Marketplace Changes
- Opportunities with Value-Based Contracts
Uncover the latest in novel therapy and biosimilar pipeline innovations
- A 360º View of Cell and Gene Therapy
- Specialty Therapies and Biosimilars Pipeline Report
- The Evolving Patient Journey in Oncology Management
on Current and Future Trends in Specialty Therapies and Biosimilars
Cate Lockhart, PharmD, PhD
Biologics and Biosimilars Collective Intelligence Consortium (BBCIC)
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Specialty Therapies and Biosimilars
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.