14-16 July 2021
Delivered Live (BST/GMT+1) & On-Demand Afterwards
Standards & Patents: Law and Litigation
3-day series of live informative panels and presentations with 1:1 networking and downloadable resources
WHY ATTEND DIGITAL WEEK?
Focused and Timely Learning
Receive the latest information from leading authorities. Our programmes are continuously updated to reflect the key developments in the sector so you can be assured you'll receive an up-to-date reflection of the industry.
Time and Cost Efficient
Save valuable time and money as there's no need to travel and/or book accommodation. During this unexpected COVID-19 era, take advantage of being able to gain some knowledge and network with experts from the convenience of your home.
Participate in a webinar from a location of your choosing – your home, your office, or a client/customer location. We also offer the webinar sessions on-demand for you to watch on your own time, whether you couldn't make a session or you want to rewatch it at a later time.
KEY TOPICS AND TRENDS EXPLORED IN 2021:
Informa Connect brings you the 13th edition of this cutting edge, industry-led conference which offers practical guidance to navigate the rapidly changing standards and patents legal landscape.
Attend to hear directly from an unparalleled panel of speakers which includes in-house standards and patents specialists from across Europe, regulators, barristers, private practice lawyers, experts and leading academics. The programme features up-to-date assessments of recent significant developments affecting the evolving and highly complex area of standards and patents.
This event is the perfect opportunity for high-tech companies and their legal advisors to gain a full understanding of the IP and competition implications affecting this complex area.
What will we cover?
This three-day conference will explore legal developments and trends in standards and patents based on the following themes:
- Regulation & policy
- Internet of Things
- Disruptive technologies
Some of the un-missable sessions for 2021 include:
- FRAND and RAND: comparing case law and other developments at national level in European jurisdictions, China and the US
- Jumping into patent pools – key considerations and future industry outlook
- ADR for IoT Disputes: Mediation & Arbitration Update
- SEP Licensing: What recent legislation/case law tells us about SEP owners and “Willing Licensees”?
- The Interplay between Opensource and Standardisation
Who should attend?
- IP Lawyers
- Patent attorneys
- In-house counsel
- Competition counsel
- Patent counsel
- IP intelligence analysts
- Patent scientists
- IP consultants
EXPERT SPEAKERS TAKING THE VIRTUAL STAGE INCLUDE:
ON-site alternative: Virtual Conferencing
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group