GIVE YOUR STARTUP A BOOST OVER THE COMPETITION
This exciting opportunity offers innovative entrepreneurs a chance to virtually pitch their company to top-tier investors and pharma execs.
BENEFITS OF PRESENTING AT THE STARTUP SPRINGBOARD
We understand as an early-stage company you face many challenges, including getting in front of the right people. The Startup Springboard is designed to provide you with an affordable opportunity to engage with top-tier investors and other important players in the biotech industry to take your startup to the next level.
Generate interest among top-tier investors and pharma execs through a company pitch
Have conversations with potential investors and partners during virtual networking
Attain funding, infrastructure, and mentorship
Pitch Training Webinar
As a participating startup you will receive access to to a pitch training webinar, moderated by Doug MacDougall, co-founder of MacDougall Advisors, prior to the event to prepare and sharpen your presentation skills.
Startup Criteria & Pricing
Applications for pitching can be submitted for consideration by startup companies who meet the following criteria:
- Created in the past two years
- Has fewer than five employees
- Aggregate financing of 1 million USD or less
- Developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, or digital medicine technologies
Startup Springboard Package
Startup Springboard package fee: 195.00 USD*
Startup Springboard package will include:
- Registration to the Startup Springboard event
- A 3-minute virtual company pitch
- A complimentary pitch training webinar to prepare and sharpen your presentation skills. Held on August 25 at 11:30EST moderated by Doug MacDougall, co-founder of MacDougall Advisors
- A 400 USD discount to register for BioPharm America™. Your discounted registration will also allow you to include a pre-recorded company presentation which will be available on demand to all BioPham America attendees.
- A 200 USD discount to enroll in any upcoming EBD Academy Course in 2021.
*You must meet the Startup Criteria to qualify for this rate
How it works
STEP 1: APPLY
Our deadline to apply to pitch has already passed. If you are still interested, you can still apply to be added to our waitlist.
STEP 2: REGISTER
After applying, if qualified, you will be notified via email with instructions on how to register for the Startup Springboard package. Registration for the Startup Springboard is required for each person attending, including the presenter of your company.
STARTUP APPLICATION CONTACT
If you are a qualifying startup, please APPLY FIRST before registering. If accepted, you will receive a code to process your registration.
If you have any additional questions, please contact: