Opportunities in Brazilian sugar & ethanol production & trade
An online venue for sugarcane & corn ethanol producers, cane growers, millers and buyers from Brazil and the rest of the world
Highlights from Sugar & Ethanol Brazil 2020
2020/2021 in focus
Where will the combined impacts of COVID-19, RenovaBio implementation and sugar price movements leave the Brazilian sugar & ethanol sectors in 2021? Make better informed decisions and take advantage of new trade and investment opportunities.
Corn ethanol boom
The next wave of ethanol production in Brazil is taking shape, with investment from leading players in fuels and grains. Network with the corn ethanol industry and keep up to date with developments in the sector.
Connect with the industry
Personal connections are vital. Meet the key Brazilian sugar and ethanol decision makers and find out what their strategy is for the next twelve months.
Stay on top of the latest technologies boosting efficiency, improving yields and reducing emissions from ethanol production. Exchange knowledge on the technical innovations driving the industry forward.
This is a Portuguese event
The Sugar & Ethanol Brazil conference will be conducted in Portuguese.
Now delivered online
Sugar & Ethanol Brazil Virtual will now be delivered completely online. You'll be able to view presentations live or on-demand, network virtually with other attendees, participate in live Q&A and polling, interact with sponsors and more.
What to Expect
- Our virtual platform will be your conference venue
- Gain access to live and on-demand content
- Interact with influential speakers during the live Q&A sessions
- Participate in live polls
- Chat with other attendees using our virtual networking platform and join hosted meeting rooms
- Visit sponsors at dedicated virtual spaces who will display a range of recorded material and downloadable information.
- Book one-on-one meetings with our sponsors to find out more about their services
Partner with Us:
Share your vision for the industry and win over potential clients.
Save on travel expenditure and reach an international audience by sponsoring Sugar & Ethanol Brazil Virtual. You’ll also benefit from a personalised post-show report with information about how attendees interacted with your offering.
Sugar Mills & Ethanol Producers
Countries in Attendance