A new way to experience SuperReturn Emerging Markets
Our hybrid event solution means you can now join us in Amsterdam or virtually from anywhere in the world.
More information and demos will follow very soon on why SuperReturn Emerging Markets has a digital content and networking experience you won't find anywhere else.
What is a hybrid event?
In these uncertain times it can be difficult to plan for the future. While we are excited to welcome as many of you as possible to SuperReturn Emerging Markets in Amsterdam this September, we recognise that not everyone will be able to join us in person.
What's more, the long distances involved in travelling to SuperReturn Emerging Markets for delegates outside Europe has sometimes meant they couldn't always attend when they wanted to.
The event will take place will take place as normal for those who are able to travel to Amsterdam but if you can't be there in person, virtual attendance is now also available.
For the first time in 2020, SuperReturn Emerging Markets will bring together physical and digital attendees - expanding its community and increasing the number of people for you to meet.
New booking options
You can either:
- attend the physical event AND enjoy the benefits of the digital event too.
- or a book a digital only pass and get remote access to the same speakers, insights, attendees and experts without leaving your home or office.
The best of both worlds
The hybrid event model marries the physical event with a digital mirror of it enabling:
- Live content AND on demand viewing. All sessions will be live streamed and recorded. So attendees of the physical event can see ALL the sessions and speakers they missed during the event. And attendees of the digital event can choose to watch some sessions and speakers as they happen - and other content at a time that suits them.
- Both digital-only and physical pass holders will access a single delegate list on the same platform. Message and arrange meetings with anyone of interest to you, whether they are in Amsterdam or at their desk remotely.
Switching digital and physical passes
Please note that if you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical price at the time you booked your digital pass originally. Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.
More information to follow soon!
Sign up for email updates to receive a first-look at our digital event experience. You'll go behind the scenes to understand more about how it compares to attending in person - and also how it enhances the experience for the attendees of the physical event.
We'll include a demo of the functionality around the virtual networking too!
What does the digital experience look like?
The virtual experience may not include views of Amsterdam's beautiful canals and architecture but it does deliver the same world-class content, collaboration and networking opportunities.
Live streamed content
From the stage in Amsterdam to your own screen.
We have set up a seamless experience for viewing on-stage content, enabling you to follow along with the speakers, panels, and Q&As in real-time as if you were in the room with them.
Simply login to the digital platform, browse the agenda and tune into the sessions that interest you the most.
All content will be available on demand so you can catch up on anything you might have missed at your leisure.
You can submit questions through Sli.do in exactly the same way as anyone physically sat in the room, allowing you to engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Plus, you’ll be able to see who’s watching along with you and drop them a message to continue the conversation after the session.
Our virtual platform will enable digital to digital as well as digital to physical connections, ensuring you meet the people that matter.
Simply create your personalised profile, indicate the industry areas that interest you and the kind of people you’d like to meet, and our smart matchmaking app will do the rest.
You can schedule a time during or after the event to connect digitally or by phone.
Networking will be available online from 28 September - 2 October.
An enhanced experience for physical event attendees
The digital experience also provides fantastic extra value for the physical delegates.
They can see all content they may have missed while watching other sessions or taking advantage of the unbeatable networking only found at SuperReturn Emerging Markets.
And network with an even bigger pool of senior decision-makers - those attending online as well as at the physical event.