1. Book with confidence. We know there's uncertainty in the world right now. That's why we want to give you added flexibility and peace of mind when booking your place.
If for any reason you decide you can't attend, a colleague can attend in your place, or you can transfer your booking onto another future event. You have these options right up to the day of the event.
Alternatively, you can choose to cancel completely and receive a full refund (minus 10% admin fee) if you notify us at least 57 days out from the event.
2. Free for development finance institutions, single family offices, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, subject to qualification. Please contact Samantha Grannum at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please send us your address or as much detail on your position/organisation as possible (subject to verification, max 2 passes per organisation).
3. Multi-Booking Discount. Register 2 delegates and the 3rd and each subsequently registered delegate will benefit from a 50% discount. This discount only applies to packages that include the main conference.
4. 40% domestic discount for companies based in Africa, Latin America, China and Southeast Asia. Companies must be based solely in these countries and not have international offices.
6. Attend the event for FREE! SuperReturn are always looking for new people to market their events to. If you think you have a good list of potential prospects for any of our events, please contact Anna Hart at email@example.com.
Please note: your delegate pass cannot be split or shared between attendees under any circumstances.