What have we learnt?
The two day agenda provided first-hand insight into how different fund strategies have performed over the past 12 months, how GPs and LPs have been impacted by the first stress test the market has faced and what the end-of-year data tells us about the future of the asset class.
Plus, attendees found out how LPs are adjusting their allocations to private credit and how they are preparing for the next economic cycle.
Who have we learnt from?
- The biggest and most-respected GPs active in the European private credit market, including Alcentra, Ares Management, Park Square Capital and more.
- A host of specialist GPs, including Pollen Street Capital, Castlelake, L.P., Chrous Capital and more.
- World-renowned LPs, including European Investment Fund, PSP Investments, Pantheon Ventures and more.
Who did you meet?
- LPs looking to invest in European private credit
- GPs active in the private credit market
- Banks and asset managers