Asher NoorChief Investment Officer at AlTouq Group
Asher Noor is the Chief Investment Officer for AlTouq Group – a sophisticated Saudi Arabian family office with a well-diversified financial investment portfolio in private/public equity, real estate and venture amongst others. Asher sits on the board of several companies worldwide, representing AlTouq Group’s global investments.
Asher is a fellow chartered accountant, qualified trust & estate practitioner, holds an advanced certificate in family business advising, former faculty member at Family Firm Institute USA, and a member of public finance accountancy bodies in UK and Pakistan.
Asher has written for various publications including co-authoring a chapter in the ‘Family Office Handbook’ published in 2019 in the UK and authored a chapter in the soon to be released book in late 2020, titled ‘Advising the Wealthy Client: A Handbook for working with the ultra-wealthy’.
Asher has been interviewed on BBC World’s Middle East Business Report and has spoken at 50+ conferences worldwide, on topics relating to finance and family enterprises.
Asher’s current/former board positions, in personal capacity, include the following:
- Director, Family Firm Institute (USA)
- Member, Editorial boards of the STEP Journal (UK) and The Practitioner (USA)
- Former chair, Society for Trust & Estate Practitioners special interest group on business families (UK)
- Former Director, EDHEC Business School global alumni board (France)
Some of his recent awards include:
- ICAEW Middle East award, for advancing the accountancy profession in business – 2017
- Profiled as top 30 global family office investor by Trusted Insight USA – 2016
- Middle East CFO of the year award – 2014
Asher is based in Riyadh and has worked for PwC and Banque Saudi Fransi in the past. His last position was CFO for Morgan Stanley in Saudi Arabia.
Asher can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org